What is “The Cloud” and what can it do for your business?
Cloud computing can boost worker productivity and protect your sensitive business data from being lost in disaster scenarios. In simple terms the “Cloud” is the availability of secure servers via the Internet, where you can store data, run your programs, and in certain scenarios even do your computing via your Internet connection on your laptop or smart phone. Many companies are implementing services through the Cloud to gain more than just mobility. Cloud-based solutions are shortening the technology gap between small and large companies by enabling all users to leverage enterprise grade solutions.
To learn more about how the Cloud can make your business work better, get in touch with us at (253) 350-2553 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org today.
What Can Integrated Technical Solutions’s Cloud Solutions Do For Your Business?
Our team provides guidance and implementation to make sure that your business makes a smooth transition to the Cloud and that you’re getting the most from Cloud services. With Cloud services from Integrated Technical Solutions, you gain:
- Physical Reduction – If it’s time to upgrade, you should evaluate utilizing hosted servers in the Cloud. Business of all sizes often save money and space by thoughtful, well planned use the Cloud.
- Mobility – The Cloud gives your business the ability to securely access resources from many different devices as long as you have Internet access, regardless of your location. This convenience leads to higher productivity among staff members who work at home or on the road.
- Cost Effectiveness – The Cloud presents an opportunity to save in overhead that which might otherwise be spent on purchasing new hardware and software.
- Customization – Not every business has the same IT and storage needs, we work with you to plan a Cloud solution that’s designed for your circumstances.
- Secure File Storage: Integrated Technical Solutions ensures that your stored files are equipped with industry-leading security and accessibility features. You can rest easy knowing your data is safe, and still accessible by you and those you work with.
- Secure File Sharing in the Cloud: Integrated Technical Solutions can provide your business with secure file sharing capability that allows your staff to collaborate, share and revise information with greater ease from any location.
- Hosted Solutions: With hosted servers, desktops, applications, and data with Integrated Technical Solutions in the Cloud, you can benefit from reduced on-site hardware, software and maintenance. Instead of keeping costly and space-consuming servers on-site, you can have them hosted virtually in the Cloud.
To learn more about what Cloud Computing can do for your company, contact Integrated Technical Solutions today at (253) 350-2553 or email@example.com.