Cloud Services Seattle
What is “The Cloud” and what can it do for your business? Cloud services Seattle can boost worker productivity and protect your sensitive business data from being lost in disaster scenarios. In simple terms, the “Cloud” is the availability of secure servers via the Internet, where you can store data, run your programs, and in certain scenarios even do your computing via your Internet connection on your laptop or smartphone. Many companies are implementing services through the Cloud to gain more than just mobility. Cloud-based solutions are shortening the technology gap between small and large companies by enabling all users to leverage enterprise-grade solutions.
To learn more about how the Cloud services Seattle can make your business work better, get in touch with us at (253) 350-2553 or send us an email at email@example.com today.
What Can Integrated Technical Solutions’s Cloud Solutions Do For Your Business?
Our team provides guidance and implementation to make sure that your business makes a smooth transition to the Cloud and that you’re getting the most from Cloud services Seattle. With Cloud services Seattle from Integrated Technical Solutions, you gain:
- Physical Reduction – If it’s time to upgrade, you should evaluate utilizing hosted servers in the Cloud. Businesses of all sizes often save money and space by thoughtful, well-planned use of the Cloud.
- Mobility – The Cloud gives your business the ability to securely access resources from many different devices as long as you have Internet access, regardless of your location. This convenience leads to higher productivity among staff members who work at home or on the road.
- Cost Effectiveness – The Cloud presents an opportunity to save in overhead that which might otherwise be spent on purchasing new hardware and software.
- Customization – Not every business has the same IT and storage needs, we work with you to plan a Cloud solution that’s designed for your circumstances.
- Secure File Storage: Integrated Technical Solutions ensures that your stored files are equipped with industry-leading security and accessibility features. You can rest easy knowing your data is safe, and still accessible to you and those you work with.
- Secure File Sharing in the Cloud: Integrated Technical Solutions can provide your business with secure file sharing capability that allows your staff to collaborate, share and revise information with greater ease from any location.
- Hosted Solutions: With hosted servers, desktops, applications, and data with Integrated Technical Solutions in the Cloud, you can benefit from reduced on-site hardware, software and maintenance. Instead of keeping costly and space-consuming servers on-site, you can have them hosted virtually in the Cloud.
To learn more about what Cloud Computing can do for your company, contact Integrated Technical Solutions today at (253) 350-2553 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you deal with an information technology service company that won’t take the time to understand what you need?
Is this helping your business meet its obligations, priorities, and goals? Of course not and this is why Integrated Technical Solutions stands apart from all other IT companies in the Puget Sound area.
Our values are immediate service focused on your needs, attention to detail, and doing everything we can to help your business become more productive and we are miles ahead of the competition. When you call on us you can depend on:
- Proactive Services– Integrated Technical Solutions will evaluate your IT requirements and make the most efficient use of your technology resources, bring your costs down, and eliminate the root causes of costly outages before they occur.
- Expert Evaluations – Integrated Technical Solutions consultants will talk with you and your staff to quickly identify the fine points of your business processes and then apply many years of business technology experience to offer you solutions. Our service and solutions are based on the accumulated knowledge that we have earned over the years serving clients in businesses like yours.
- Fast Responses Guaranteed – Integrated Technical Solutions guarantees to provide prompt response to all your service and support needs, and that all work is done correctly. We respond to your support requests within 1 hour, and normally we respond immediately with no waiting.
- Plain English Solutions – Integrated Technical Solutions delivers solutions to you in plain English that are on time and on budget and we do so with minimal interruption so you and your staff can make the best use of your valuable time.
- Single Source – We are a one-stop solution provider for all things IT for our clients. We have the breadth and depth of knowledge to support any small to medium business IT system that our clients have or will need in the future. Our clients trust and depend on us for all their IT needs because technology is one piece of their business puzzle they don’t need to solve themselves. We take great pride in teaming with you to create a highly productive environment for your staff.
Don’t settle for average!
Call Integrated Technical Solutions today at (253) 350-2553 or email us at email@example.com and let our superior quality of service help your business thrive!
Whether you need expert support for existing technology systems, a major upgrade, or anything in between.
Your business will benefit from Integrated Technical Solutions’ team of experts who offer an expansive range of helpful technical expertise and business knowledge.
As a trusted IT provider, Integrated Technical Solutions looks for innovative ways to help our client-partners thrive. We’ve been working side by side with our clients for over 15 years, delivering responsive, knowledgeable, customer-centric support to businesses like yours. To put it in perspective, that’s seven years before you got your first iPhone, and during this time we’ve successfully rolled-out and managed many different business technologies. We understand the pain points that managers and business owners encounter on a daily basis. Our services are designed to increase your productivity, eliminate downtime, maximize your investment, and improve your overall operations.
Here is just a sample of the services and technologies we offer:
- Remote Managed Services– monitoring and maintaining your systems 24/7
- Comprehensive Cyber Security– protection at the perimeter of your network
- Email management– email filtering to eliminate malware and control spam
- Microsoft and Linux Servers– domain controllers and application hosts
- Microsoft and Apple computers– desktop and laptop support for your staff
- Internet based phones– Voice over Internet Protocol
- Wired and Wireless Internet access– the best service providers and protocols
- Mobile computing– supporting laptops, smartphones, tablets
- Cloud based systems– secure remote servers and services
Don’t settle for anything less than the best IT services for your Renton business, contact Integrated Technical Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (253) 350-2553 today.
Why Does Your Business Need Expert Technology Support?
Choosing the average IT support provider assumes a number of risks. Support providers who lack a true understanding of the technology they work with will, at best, provide only the most basic support solutions. For example, while they may understand PCs and Macs, will they be able to address how computer technology can enhance your business work flow, or how to optimize your industry-specific software systems? Our understanding of the technology, as well as how that technology can enhance your business, is the foundation of our credentials as a premium support provider.
Unlike other IT companies who provide generic services and fail to deliver ideal support, we deliver superior service backed by deep technical and business expertise. We’re proud to boast a skilled and reliable team that provides our clients with expert technical care and people-oriented support. Our experience is your gain – you get peace of mind knowing that you have a highly capable team who’s focused on what is best for your business.
We are ready to help your business leverage the full power of innovative technology to improve your workflow. With our wide range of expertise, we can devise optimal solutions for your business technology needs.
Get in touch with Integrated Technical Solutions to discuss our technical expertise and how our skilled and reliable team of experts can help your business thrive. Contact us today at email@example.com or (253) 350-2553 for more information about superior IT support in the Renton area.
Businesses depend on their Information Technology so they need dependable support with fast response times.
Integrated Technical Solutions lives and breathes responsive, dependable support, and has developed an efficient support process to quickly identify and resolve issues as they arise.
For information on our support process, please call us at (253) 350-2553 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our dynamic support process places our best resources at your service. Here is the process we follow to resolve your service request:
- If you have an IT issue send an email to our support desk. If you can’t send an email, please call us.
- You will receive immediate confirmation of your request; the resolution process has begun.
- The request is immediately assigned to a skilled technician for initial investigation.
- You will be kept up to date on progress through email, as well as when a resolution has been achieved.
- Any questions or concerns that you have throughout the process can be expressed by responding to the confirmation and will be answered by your technician.
Integrated Technical Solutions takes great pride in offering support that you can depend on, and guarantees a satisfactory result. For any inquiries about the support process, please get in touch at email@example.com.
Talk to us today about our dynamic support process and how our services can help ensure your business technology is always performing optimally. Contact us at (253) 350-2553 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.