Is your business technology secured against digital threats?
Cybercrime is an ever-present threat to modern businesses. Without up-to-date and layered security measures, hackers can compromise your data and harm your systems, resulting in chaos, loss of reputation, and very costly downtime. Small businesses in the Seattle, Bellevue, and Pacific Northwest area should be especially wary of cybercriminals; as often as not small business is the target of cyber criminals on the assumption that there will be less effective IT security measures in place. The easy availability of sophisticated hacking tools makes every business a target, and the odds are good that your system is being scanned for vulnerabilities right now.
Integrated Technical Solutions takes network security seriously. We analyze your network systems, make recommendations, implement safeguards, and train your staff in best practices to keep your network safe. To learn more, please call us at (253) 350-2553 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Business Need Comprehensive Security Measures.
Inadequate network security can result in serious consequences for your Seattle, Bellevue, and Pacific Northwest business, including:
- Data Theft: If your network is compromised, the integrity of your company’s information will immediately be called into question.Whether it’s your employees’ personal information or the financial records of your customers, insufficient security can leave it all vulnerable to external threats.
- Brand Reputation: The last thing your business needs is to be known as a victim of cybercrime. No matter what kind of damage control you attempt after a successful hack, your company’s brand will never be the same, affecting your image, potential, and profitability.
- Costs: A vulnerable network is an expensive network. The cost of damage control, loss of business, and potential fines for regulation & compliance specific to your industry will only add to your troubles long after your network has been hacked.
What Does Digital Security Do For Your Business?
Integrated Technical Solutions provides comprehensive, layered security measures to address vulnerabilities in your IT infrastructure. Security should be an asset to your business, and not a hindrance to your productivity. With proper implementation digital security protects your business from digital threats without slowing down you or your staff.
- Technologies: We evaluate and remediate your current technologies including; anti-malware and intrusion detection, content security, identity management, firewalls, device compliance, and secure remote access.
- Digital Assets: We identify and protect your digital assets: employee records, customer records, accounting records, intellectual property; and we’ll help you understand who has access and why they need it.
- Security Policies: We create a comprehensive framework for your security including policies for acceptable use of your assets, management of your communications, user identity management and password policies, encryption, and remote access policies.
- Guidance: We provide guidance on your business security related to the evolution of your business plan.
To protect your business technology, contact Integrated Technical Solutions at (253) 350-2553 or email@example.com today for more information.