Should I Keep My Legacy Software System?
If your company uses a custom-built Legacy Software system but have no one to manage it anymore, don’t panic. Integrated Technical Solutions can work with Legacy Software systems, so you can keep your software system. It takes a lot of time and effort to change out your software system, not to mention the cost. It is easier to repair your Legacy Software system than to start over with a new software system.
If you are a small manufacturing company with a custom-built software system or an automated software system, Integrated Technical Solutions can offer training for your employees.
Don’t wait to learn how to manage your Legacy Software system! ITS is here to help!
Superior communications and a trusted technology partner.
Located in Washington State, Integrated Technical Solutions serves healthcare, legal, manufacturing, aerospace, construction, real estate and many other small to midsize businesses in the Puget Sound Area from Everett to Tacoma, including Seattle Lynnwood, Everett, Bellevue, Issaquah, Renton, Kent, Auburn, Federal Way, Puyallup, and Tacoma. We plan and implement efficient, cost-effective technology systems, incorporating what you have now and what you might need to reach your goals. Above all, we strive to become an integral part of your success – advising you on how technology can enhance your business to save you time, money, and resources.
A bit of history…
Jeff Merrill started Integrated Technical Solutions 15 years ago, observing that many local businesses were not getting the personalized IT consulting and support they needed. Working for a company running a complex computer network he found his temperament was well suited for IT work, he studied at night and soon earned a certification in Microsoft Systems Engineering.
Jeff has always modeled a business philosophy of serving people through technology and not the other way around. Since 2000 he and his team have helped many clients with their business-specific technology needs, incorporating the efficiencies of the ever-evolving information technology industry to help keep costs down and business productivity up.
Getting the job done in a way that works best for you…
We have a primary goal: efficient IT systems that work for your individual business. We make sure you and your staff are able to:
- Trust our team and receive friendly service: We maintain consistent communication – using clear explanations in non-technical terms and making sure we take care of your company.
- Stay productive with minimal downtime: We use proactive monitoring and maintenance as a more cost-effective, efficient way to keep your computer systems up and running.
- Maintain one source for all of your needs: We are single-source business computer experts and we’re here to manage all of your technology needs. .
- Avoid dealing with a revolving door of techs: We assign a primary system administrator to be responsible for your computer systems. When you call next week, next month, or next year, you’ll talk to the same person!
- Know that your schedule is our top priority: Your systems should be available 24/7, whenever you need them, so we use proactive technologies to keep an eye on them at all times. And we are easy to reach whenever you need us.
- Stay in the loop and receive regular communication : We provide you with easy to digest reports – giving you relevant information without wasting your valuable time.
Plus, we’re available by help desk, phone, email, or in person to answer your questions. Why? Because we know you’re the source of our success. It’s our job to make your job easier – and that’s what we’ll do.
Our ‘human’ approach to your technology, combined with our ability to maintain your systems and keep your company going, makes us the right choice for your IT services.
Contact Integrated Technical Solutions at (253) 350-2553 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.